Workshop: In vitro methods in practice
26 November, 2020 @ 13:00 - 16:00
This day is offering a theoretical base with different lectures on research forefront and financing opportunities. The workshop originally included a practical session on site, but due to the covid-19 situation this session must be postponed.
Researchers from different universities, research institutes and companies are participating in the program, that will last from 1 PM to 4 PM (Central European Time), 13-16 (Swedish time). The entire program will be held in English.
Register for the workshop on November 26th
Welcome – the Swedish 3Rs Center
In vitro methods as animal replacements
- An animal free human tumour outside the body for testing of potential anti-cancer compounds, Stina Oredsson, Lund University
- Moving away from animal experimentation for acute inhalation toxicity testing, Emelie Da Silva, National Research Centre for Working Environment, Denmark
Animal free allergy testing using genomics and AI, Olivia Larne, Senzagen
State-of-the-art in vitro techniques
- Micromachined 3D culture scaffolds, Maria Tenje, Uppsala University
- Microfluidic single-cell technologies for disease modeling and drug discovery, Samareh Gharaei, Fluicell
- Good in vitro method practices, Kristina Fant, RISE