Workshop: In vitro methods in practice
November 26 @ 13:00 - 16:00
This day is offering a theoretical base with different lectures on research forefront and financing opportunities. The workshop originally included a practical session on site, but due to the covid-19 situation this session must be postponed.
Researchers from different universities, research institutes and companies are participating in the program, that will last from 1 PM to 4 PM (Central European Time), 13-16 (Swedish time). The entire program will be held in English.
Register for the workshop on November 26th
Welcome – the Swedish 3Rs Center
In vitro methods as animal replacements
- An animal free human tumour outside the body for testing of potential anti-cancer compounds, Stina Oredsson, Lund University
- Moving away from animal experimentation for acute inhalation toxicity testing, Emelie Da Silva, National Research Centre for Working Environment, Denmark
- Animal free allergy testing using genomics and AI, Olivia Larne, Senzagen
State-of-the-art in vitro techniques
- Micromachined 3D culture scaffolds, Maria Tenje, Uppsala University
- Microfluidic single-cell technologies for disease modeling and drug discovery, Samareh Gharaei, Fluicell
- Good in vitro method practices, Kristina Fant, RISE