In this webinar, attendees will learn how genomics and machine learning can provide a highly accurate method for both skin and respiratory sensitization assessment of chemicals, including “difficult-to-test” substances.
Who Should Attend?
Decision Makers and Toxicologists within the Chemical industry. Typical roles for the Decision Makers could be related to R&D, Product Development, Quality & Regulatory and CSR.
What You Will Learn
In this webinar, attendees will gain insights into:
- How to optimize in vitro testing strategies for safer products and cost savings
- How the GARD assays’ high accuracy, demonstrated human relevance and broad applicability can support specific testing needs, including “difficult-to-test” substances
- How the GARD technology platform works and why it is highly accurate – the prediction model, genomics and machine learning technology
- How customers across the chemical industry use the assays for skin and respiratory sensitization testing. Get insights from industry partners from several applications and case studies
- Andy Forreryd, PhD, SenzaGen AB
- Henrik Johansson, PhD, Chief Scientist, SenzaGen AB