Dr Andy Forreryd, scientist at SenzaGen, is one of three speakers at the Human Safety Seminar organised by Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing Munich where he will be presenting the GARD® platform for skin and respiratory sensitization. The seminar will be hosted on November 29 at the new laboratory and office building of Eurofins Munich, Robert-Koch-Straße 3a in Planegg near Munich, Germany.
The topics for the seminar are:
- In vitro Methods to test for Endocrine Disrupting Properties
- In vitro Skin sensitization – Challenges to Overcome
- Eye Irritation ex vivo and in vitro methods – Current status
- GARD® platform, genomic test for skin and respiratory sensitization with potency classification
- New Developments in Genotoxicity Testing for Chemicals, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals – in vitro and in vivo Comet Assay
For more information and registration: