Message from the CEO
“We closed our breakthrough year, 2022, on a very strong note with a 110% increase in sales for the second half year to SEK 21.8 million. Organic sales accounted for SEK 12.1 million, representing 70% organic growth. Late in the year, we saw strong demand for GARD® tests, which was largely driven by the OECD approval received earlier in the year. For the full year, total sales increased by as much as 171% to SEK 41.8 million. With our OECD-approved test, new innovative tests and a broader offering in a market that is continuing to grow from technological, regulatory and ethical drivers, I can see us in a very favorable position for continued high growth.”
Peter Nählstedt, President and CEO
Full year 1 January–31 December
- Net sales totaled SEK 41.8 (15.4) million.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK -15.7 (-27.3) million.
- Earnings per share were SEK -1.03 (-1.35).
- Cash and cash equivalents at 31 December amounted to SEK 40.0 (69.2) million.
- The board proposes that no dividend be paid to the Company’s shareholders.
Second half year 1 July–31 December
- Net sales totaled SEK 21.8 (10.4) million.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK -6,6 (-15.5) million.
- Earnings per share were SEK -0.47 (-0.78).
Significant events during the second half year
- SenzaGen completed its largest test order to date for GARD®skin from a new customer, a world leader in chemicals, for a cumulative value of approximately SEK 1 million.
- SenzaGen acquired ToxHub, an Italian company offering toxicology advisory services with specific expertise in medical devices and pharmacology.
SenzaGen is pleased to invite press and investors to a livestream presentation at 14:00 on February 16. The presentation will be given by SenzaGen’s President and CEO Peter Nählstedt, followed by a Q&A session moderated by Redeye's analyst Gustaf Meyer. The presentation will be held in English.
Time: Thursday February 16, 14:00–15:00 CET.
Link to the livestream: https://www.redeye.se/events/872235/live-q-senzagen-2
The presentation can be watched afterwards at SenzaGen’s website: https://senzagen.com/investors/presentations/