Message from the CEO
“We are continuing to attract new customers and scale up our business with a substantially improved gross margin and a lower loss to show for it. Sales were up 18% from the strong comparative period last year, and we have seen a significant increase in interest during the period that has not yet been reflected in our sales figures. As a result, we expect an even higher return on our investments in the second half of the year. With the strong growth of our customer portfolio, high demand from pharmaceuticals companies, successful cross selling within the Group, and increased profitability, I have a very positive view of the second half of the year and the future of non-animal testing based on our unique methods.”
Peter Nählstedt, President and CEO
Half year 1 January–30 June
- Net sales totaled SEK 23.6 (19.9) million.
- EBITDA amounted to SEK -6.8 (-9.1) million.
- Earnings per share were SEK -0.51 (-0.56).
- Cash and cash equivalents at 30 June amounted to SEK 25.1 (49.0) million.
Significant events during the first half year
- SenzaGen won an order for GARD®skin worth about SEK 1 million from a new chemicals customer.
Significant events after the end of the period
- SenzaGen strengthened its market presence with expanded distribution channels in India and France.