| 11-15 March 2018 | Society of Toxicology and TOX Expo, San Antonio, Texas
Exhibiting in booth: #1851
Poster presentation: The Validation of GARDskin
Abstract Number/Poster Board number: 3066 / P641 Presentation Date: 14 March 10:45 to 12:15
Exhibitor Hosted Session:
Sensitization Testing in the 21st century: GARD Updates on OECD Validation, Progress Towards Potency Assessment and R&D Pipeline
Sensitization testing is rapidly changing and the need for improved in vitro assays remains urgent. We will report the results from the ring trial leading to a formal OECD/ECVAM validation of SenzaGen´s GARDskin assay. We provide updates on the progress towards potency assessment and the GARD platform R&D pipeline.
During the presentation, we will talk about the following:
- Report of the results from the ring trial submitted to OECD and ECVAM
- Update on the progress towards potency assessment using the GARD platform and the inclusion in the OECD validation
- In depth description of the GARD algorithm and how the inside technology actually works
- Information on newly published research on prediction accuracy and why we can now say with certainty that we have a broad applicability domain for GARD
- Update on the development of the SenzaGen R&D pipeline including GARD respiratory assay, test for complex mixtures and the test of industrial and food proteins
Date: Tuesday 13 March
Time: 16:30 PM-17:30 PM
SenzaGen’s booth: #1851
We would very much like to see you at our presentation or meet you at our booth.
| 17 April 2018 | Aktiespararna Sölvesborg/Bromölla, Sölvesborg, Sweden (Swedish event))
Presentation: Aktieträff med Didner & Gerge Fonder samt SenzaGen
Anki Malmborg Hager, vd SenzaGen, presenterar det lilla svenska företaget med de stora möjligheterna.
Date: Tuesday 17 April, 2018
Venue: Valjevikens Aktivitetscentra, Herrgårdsvägen 97, Sölvesborg
| Link to meeting |
| 2-5 September 2018 | 54th Congress of the European Societies of Toxicology EUROTOX, Brussels, Belgium
The theme for 2018 is “Toxicology Out of the Box”. SenzaGen will be exhibiting at the conference.
| Link to conference |