– The investment will be used to sharpen Senzagen business model and develop software linked to cell-based in vitro assays, says Anki Malmborg Hager, CEO at SenzaGen.
SenzaGen continues its expansion and is setting up a sales and marketing organisation. In this process SenzaGen recruits Hanna Frykman as a marketing coordinator.
Most recently, Hanna comes from the Royal Academy of Sciences, where she worked as an information coordinator and scientific secretary of an EU project. Hanna has experience as communicator and project manager, and has been working with startup companies. She is one of the developers of the cultural business project Thomanders Jul in Lund.
– It is extremely exciting to be working with a company in this early stage and to build up the business from scratch, says Hanna Frykman.
Hanna begins in SenzaGen in March 2015 and will focus on developing graphical profile and work with sales and marketing at SenzaGen.
– The combination of science and business thinking and her ability to build up network was been instrumental in the recruitment of Hanna. I very much look forward to working together with Hanna, says Anki Malmborg Hager, CEO of SenzaGen
SenzaGen is in an expansive phase and is building up its team with new personnel. Maria Agemark has been recruited as quality manager and was previously working at the Department Immunotechnology at LTH . Maria has a PhD in biochemistry, where she conducted research on the Aquaporins in humans and plants.
– It is going to be exciting and challenging to work in a new company that is in an exciting early phase. I know the research behind the products well and look forward to be part of the new team that SenzaGen is setting up, says Maria Agemark .
Maria starts on SenzaGen in March 2015 and will focus on building up the new lab and quality systems.
– Maria has an expertise that we need to bring the company to the next level. I very much look forward to working together with Maria, says Anki Malmborg Hager, CEO of SenzaGen.
SenzaGen is proud to be awarded financial support by IKS Accelerator.