This is an opportunity to join an exciting Life Science startup, contribute to the continued development of its communication platform and build brand awareness for the company and its products.
Listed on Nasdaq First North (SENZA) SenzaGen is headquartered in Lund, Sweden with a subsidiary in Davis, California, USA. With its technology platform GARD, SenzaGen makes it possible to replace animal testing with in vitro assays based on genomics to determine if the chemicals we come in contact with in our everyday lives: cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, foods and dyes are allergenic. The company’s proprietary assays are the most reliable in the market and provide more information than traditional evaluation methods. SenzaGen markets, sells and performs the in vitro GARD sensitization test through its own laboratory and through licensed CROs. Within the coming years, SenzaGen will expand geographically, associate more contract laboratories and distribution partners, and plans to launch new tests.
For more information, visit www.senzagen.com
Key areas of responsibility
The Communication Specialist will be responsible for the development of communication tools and all written content making sure it meets the company’s culture, values and standards within the following fields:
Investor Relations (IR) Communication:
- Update and secure the implementation of policies and procedures related to IR alongside the CEO
- Take responsibility for the IR communication process and coordinate with internal/external stakeholders and partners
- Prepare and write relevant press releases and other IR communications in consultation with the CEO
- Further develop and implement a strategy for marketing communication in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Produce relevant content and texts for our marketing activities: marketing materials, advertisements, articles, newsletters and email campaigns
- Participate in the development and maintenance of texts on the website
- Regularly monitor and measure the effects of the communication (ROI)
- Support the R&D department with the production of written material for conferences and presentations
- Further develop the communication plan and produce texts/content based on SenzaGen’s published scientific articles
- Write relevant texts/documents/content tailored to different target groups, e.g. specialists in our field (toxicology) as well as popular science forums and platforms
- Support the other departments with the preparation of communication tools as required (including internal communications)
The right candidate for this role:
- Holds a Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline such as science, communication or journalism
- Has previous experience working at a listed company within Life Science and at least 5 years’ experience from a similar position
- Is fluent in Swedish and English and possess a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Is experienced in working with MS Office programmes and other communication tools such as Cision, Buffer, Meltwater, etc. (experience from InDesign, Illustrator or equivalent is a plus)
- As a person, you must be creative and able to think out of the box. You are autonomous, you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-moving and ambitious environment and should be able to adapt easily to changes. You must be a team player and believe in achieving results by working in teams. You possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and leverage both internal and external relationships and you must be able to pay great attention to details.
You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and will work at SenzaGen’s head office located in Lund, where you will be part of a strong and dynamic team.
If you have any questions or want to know more about the position you are welcome to contact Pernilla Agardh at Mandly Search & Selection, 072-249 94 80.
Please send us your application as soon as possible, latest 17th of November to firstname.lastname@example.org